[Beginner's Guide] How to Make a Video Call with Facebook Messenger
In addition to messaging, Facebook Messenger also has a video calling feature that allows its users to make face-to-face calls from their respective devices.
Because homecoming is not allowed, this service can be one of the alternatives.
- Run the Facebook Messenger app.
Then use the search field to find the contact you want to call.
- Tap the contact and tap the video button in the top right.
- In the call window, there will be several options from closing your account, sharing your screen and also adding new people to join the video conversation.
To add another contact for example, tap Add People.
- A list of contacts will appear on your Facebook.
Tap the Add button to add the contact.
- As for sharing your screen, tap the Share Screen button.
- To end a video call, tap the red button at the bottom right.
- Making video calls on Facebook Messenger honestly provides a unique experience, somewhat different from WhatsApp or LINE. It's just that, for quality matters you need a more stable network if you want to chat without any interruptions at all.