How to Get Lifetime Premium Grammarly Access Without Much Hustle(July 2021 Update)
In this guide, we will focus on how you will get access to Grammarly premium For free. Do you need Grammarly premium?
One of the tools that have always been very useful for me since I started blogging is Grammarly. This online tool can sometimes come with its difficulties. For example, from where I come from, affording Grammarly can be very expensive. I am sure this case does not apply to only me. That’s why you are here, I guess. The following are Grammarly charges
- costs $25/member/month (billed as one payment for all users)
- 3 to 9 members — $12.50/member/month
- 10 to 49 members — $12.08/member/month
- 50 to 149 members — $11.67/member/month
The prices mentioned above can be overwhelming for a person who writes one or two blog posts a week or even a month. Therefore today ill show you how you can easily equip yourself with a free Grammarly premium to get you started. In addition, we will go on and teach how you can easily protect your articles from being deleted by other users.
- Before we get started, please subscribe to our newsletter list at the footer of this page to get notified once we update Grammarly cookies
- Go to the Google Chrome Webstore and download the following extensions
- Cookie editor for chrome
- Grammarly for chrome
- Are we on the same page? To get a premium or business Grammarly account, we will have to use Grammarly cookies, Download Grammarly cookies from the end of the article
- Head on to the Grammarly page and click on the cookies editor extension after the page finishes loading
- Click on cookie editor and delete all cookies
- Click on import cookies and paste the cookies that you did copy from Google drive
- Refresh your Grammarly account page
I hope that you see the magic as it is in my case. After successfully gaining access to your account, please follow these steps to avoid losing your articles. To be very successful, we will have to install the Grammarly extension to Microsft word. Therefore click on this link to access Grammarly Ad on the Grammarly website Apps section.
The video below explains:
After your download has finished, click on install, after which you will have to open your Word and click on open Grammarly, where you will get redirected to your accounts page. Click on open Grammarly to use Grammarly on Microsoft Word for your benefit
I hope that these are articles serve you well. Once again, subscribe to our newsletter to get notified when we update new cookies for Grammarly
Grammarly free account(Keep trying it always works there are many log in attemps):
I am not responsible for any illegal behaviour on the respective accounts that you get from this site